Interviews with Autistics
Contact me at pdurbinwestby @ gmail dot com to start an interview discussion.
|#AutismAcceptanceDay 7 International Autism Acceptance Decade. Moving Beyond Awareness. 2010 to 2020|
Interview questions for 2017 are posted below the list of names.
**You must be at least 18 to be interviewed here. This avoids someone's parent getting annoyed because I interviewed someone who is legally a minor. Thank you.
List of interviews. This list will be updated every time a new interview is posted.
Liegh Erin Ward
Michael Forbes Wilcox
Susan Elizabeth Spann
Interview with Gary
Interviews with Autistic people are ongoing. The interview questions for 2017 are below. Feel free to add or omit if you want to change the questions a bit. Please note that there are a few requirements.
1. Name [or pseudonym], age [if you want], anything about yourself that you would like to say as an introduction to you.
3. What is the most joyful, fun, exciting thing [you can have more than one!] about being Autistic?
5. How has the Autism Acceptance Day/Month effort over the past seven years affected you personally? If you were not aware of it until recently, what meaning does Autism Acceptance Day/Month have to you now?
6. What does “moving beyond awareness” mean to you?
7. What is one thing about acceptance that would make a difference in the world?