- This Is Asperger's. This Is Autism
- Autism Acceptance Day/Month/Year Call for Submissions!
- Photo Page for Autism Acceptance Day/Month/Year/Life!!!!
- Facebook Events and Historical Information
- International Autism Acceptance Decade, 2010-2020
- All Links: Interviews with Autistics
- Copyright and Permissions
Sunday, April 7, 2013
More Than a Number
They say 1 in 50 like they just learned how to count.
You are more than a number.
They measure you down.
You grow up and prove them wrong.
They say Autism Speaks.
You spell it out, N O!
They light it up blue.
You are all colors.
They make believe the story of Autism.
You are the truth.
They got nothing on you.
You got rights.
You got every right in the world,
to be accepted,
to be included,
to be loved.
May they recount,
their own arrears,
their own deficits,
their own lies.
More poems are here: