Thursday, April 11, 2013

Autism Acceptance: It's Not Just for April Anymore!

Just a short note. I have had a huge response to the request for interviews. I have several months' worth of requests right now, after only a few hours. It will take quite a while to process all the interviews, and then, it will take a long time to post them all, since I have found that if I post more than one thing every day or so, people tend to not see it, and to skip over some of them (going by the statistics for each post). 

Assuming that I can publish interviews for most of the people who contact me, we can keep new material about Autism Acceptance going all year! (And all decade, while we are at it!)

Autism Acceptance: It's Not Just for April Anymore!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respectful comments appreciated. Name-calling, trolling, etc.? Those won't be published.