Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Belonging



Belonging

Accepted
Embraced
Heard
I found my place

Accepted
Embraced
Heard
The joy of being me

The joy of being part of a community
That sees me

Accepted
Embraced
Heard
Despite the predictions of a lesser life

Accepted
Embraced
Heard
By friends who value me
Friends who value the whole me

Accepted
Embraced
Heard
My friends and I are the same

No judgment
 - Only trust
You can count on me
No games
 - Only truth
We are who we are

Accepted
Embraced
Heard
The joy of belonging

My community accepts me
It propels me forward
High expectations
Embraced
Heard

My life is worthy
My words have purpose
Heard and embraced
My community grows

Acceptance
I am heard
Embraced
By my diverse community

I belong
I thrive
Joy

Accepted
Embraced
Heard
Respected
Valued

Belonging

Happiness




Copyright 2013 by Amy Sequenzia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respectful comments appreciated. Name-calling, trolling, etc.? Those won't be published.